Business Support & Grants

Here at the Erewash Partnership we can offer help to local businesses.  We have a team of experienced business advisors who are on hand to give free, impartial and confidential advice for both pre-start and existing businesses.


Advice sessions take place in both Ilkeston and Long Eaton and are by appointment only.

We can provide local information, property guides and signposting to other relevant organisations and businesses.

If you are interested in meeting one of our advisors then please contact us on 0115 946 8839.

To add or amend a listing in our business directory please Contact Us and we will be in touch.

Shop Front Improvement Scheme

This scheme aims to contribute to the wider regeneration and improvement of Long Eaton town centre by supporting the ground floor external repair and renovation of retail and commercial premises.

Grants will support ground floor external repairs and renovation of retail and commercial premises up to a maximum value of £1,250 and Erewash Borough Council will contribute 80% of this amount ( up to £1,000) with the remaining 20% being funded by the property's owner or operating tenant.

At least 30 grants are available to support the repair and renovation of Ilkeston' town centre retail and commercial premises and only one grant is available per property.

DOWNLOAD THE SHOP FRONT IMPROVEMENT SCHEME APPLICATION FORM HERE

Joining The Erewash Partnership

The diversity of business in the Borough of Erewash and its central location offers great opportunities for growth and prosperity.

The Erewash Partnership was formed in 1994 to ensure that these opportunities are realised for the benefit of business and the community. The Partnership involves over 400 private sector businesses, Erewash Borough Council, Derbyshire County Council, and representatives from education and the community.

The Partnership is involved in issues ranging from training and education, transport infrastructure and crime to competitiveness, regeneration and business support.

Associates of the Partnership are involved because they believe in what we are together trying to achieve - there are also direct benefits:

The Benefits

    Opportunities to promote your organisation to a wider range of customers
    A forum for discussion and exchange of ideas through meetings and events
    Access to Partnership support services
    Those involved may offer special deals to fellow Associates

Services Available To Associates

    Inclusion in the Partnership Business Database, Directory and Website
    Business advice and training programmes
    Social and business networking/information events

Associates also have the benefit of our knowledge of the local business support networks and our ability to signpost businesses in the right direction. We will also represent the interests of Erewash businesses wherever and whenever we can.

If you wish to discuss how being a member can help your business, please contact us.

There never has been a better time to join Erewash Partnership!